I’m a Software Development Engineer at Amazon Web Services working on EC2. Previously, I was a Senior Software Engineer at Etsy, where I worked on machine learning and search infrastructure. The opinions here are my own, not those of my employer.
I believe in ethical, meaningful, and rigorous engineering — in that order.
- High-Level SIL Optimization in the Swift Compiler – Code
- Isomorphisms Explained – Computer Science
- Algebraic Data Types in Swift – Code
- Fees and Credits in Shared Upside Transactions – Management
- Notes on Gender Equality by Design – Books
- How to Win at a Collaborative Coding Interview – Hackbright Academy
- Conflux (2016) – Redux for distributed systems
Undergraduate Thesis · GitHub · Demo
- Phonegap Air (2014) – Over-the-air updates for hybrid iOS apps
- Updating Python on MacOS Sierra
- The Three Stonecutters
- High-Level SIL Optimization in the Swift Compiler
- Toggling Transparency in iTerm2
- Notes on Verbal Judo