I’m a Senior Software Engineer at Etsy, where I work on machine learning and search infrastructure. I’m interested in distributed systems and compilers.
- High-Level SIL Optimization in the Swift Compiler – Code
- Isomorphisms Explained – Computer Science
- Algebraic Data Types in Swift – Code
- Fees and Credits in Shared Upside Transactions – Management
- Notes on Gender Equality by Design – Books
- How to Win at a Collaborative Coding Interview – Hackbright Academy
- Conflux (2016) – Redux for distributed systems
Undergraduate Thesis · GitHub · Demo
- Phonegap Air (2014) – Over-the-air updates for hybrid iOS apps
- The Three Stonecutters
- High-Level SIL Optimization in the Swift Compiler
- Toggling Transparency in iTerm2
- Notes on Verbal Judo
- Notes on Drive
When I’m not working, I’m racing motorcycles.